Website builders are tools that allow you to create websites without coding. Website builders are a perfect solution for small businesses to create a website without hiring a developer.
Choosing the Best Website Builder is very important for creating the first website. There are so many website builders on the market, choose the right one.
Website builders made the web development process quick and easy due to its drag and drop user interface. They eliminate the need to learn code.
These builders help you set up your product pages, shopping cart, payment methods, and customer service connections.
Choose the right builder for your website, so that you can focus on your business instead of wasting time on web development.
The 15 Best Website Builders
- Wix – Best for beginners, easy to use.
- Weebly – Best for any kind of website.
- Squarespace – Best template designs and Better integration for social media.
- Shopify – More customization options for online stores.
- BigCommerce – Best for scalability, easy to scale e-commerce business.
- 3dcart – Best for pro users.
- Strikingly – Best for the single-page website. Value for money.
- Duda – Award-winning platform.
- VEVS – Complete business website solution.
- GoDaddy – Best for basic and simple sites. Fastest website builder.
- IONOS by 1&1 – Everything you need to create an online presence.
- Webflow – Best for a custom design.
- Format – Best for building a portfolio. Great for portfolio websites.
- Ucraft – Connect custom domain even in the free plan.
- wordpress.com – Best for blogging. Basic coding required.
Note: WordPress.com is built using WordPress.org, it’s not the same thing.