English is known as a universal language due to its popularity and presence across the world. From the poorest countries to the richest countries, the English language has found a place.
Learning a language that billions of people around the world can speak, read and write; Connects us on a global scale. That’s why it’s important to learn this language and improve on your existing skills.
- Cambridge English – Help people learn English and prove their skills to the world.
- Grammar Monster – Offers both quick information and detailed explanations about everything that has to do with grammar.
- Oxford Dictionaries – Help you learn new words.
- British Council – An excellent resource for English language learners of all proficiency levels.
- Khan Academy – A personalized learning resource for all ages.
- Duolingo – Duolingo is the world’s most popular way to learn a language.
- EnglishCentral – Enjoy learning English with 10,000 video lessons and live tutors.
- Memrise – Real-world phrases with real locals.