The simplest route to becoming a better person is being honest about what you want, going after it, and doing it without shame.
As long as you’re not hurting anyone in the process, or wasting your life in hedonism, doing whatever it is you want to do with your life is the best path to becoming a better person.
- See yourself for who you are
- Forgive and let go of anger
- Accept responsibility
- Admit when you are wrong and apologize
- Be a good listener
- Be polite
- Have respect for others (and yourself)
- Set goals for yourself
- Live with integrity
- Recognize opportunities to grow and change
- Be part of a community
- Embrace the journey
“Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson